£130.00 Butler Henderson No.506
We are delighted to introduce the release of the National Railway Museum's 4th Exclusive Edition model in partnership with Bachmann.
- Model will be sold in Great Central Railway livery only
- Butler Henderson No.506
- 4th exclusive model in partnership of Bachmann and the National Railway Museum
- D11/1 Directors
- 4-4-0 steam locomotive
- Livery Great Central Railway as preserved (grey illustrator model for demonstration proposes only)
- OO gauge 1:76 scale
- DCC ready - Digital Command Control. The ability to run and control multiple locomotives on the same circuit independently. Points, lights, signals and sounds can also be controlled in the same way.
- Ran from 1919 – 1922
- Named after company director Eric Butler-Henderson son of Lord Farringdon, chairman of the Great Central Railway
- The preserved Butler Henderson is currently on loan to Barrow Hill
- In stock now
- Credit / debit cards will not be charged until the product is despatched
Item Code: 322058
Please note that this model will be sold in Great Central Railway livery only.
Please take care when opening and extracting your model from the packaging. This model has intricate details on it that are delicate
|Livery:||Great Centrel Railway Livery|
|Motor:||12vdc (21pin DCC)|
Standard Delivery - please allow 5 working days for delivery
UK Mainland and Isle of Wight: £4.95 per delivery address
UK Offshore (Isle of Man, Scottish offshore isles, Northern Ireland, Inner Hebrides): £12.95 per delivery
Next Day Delivery - order by 1pm - £7.95
Orders must be received before 1pm the day before desired delivery date. Please note we can only offer next day delivery on Monday to Thursdays. A Saturday delivery service is not currently available.
Due to adverse weather conditions throughout the UK, we are currently experiencing delays with our delivery services, please bear with us.
EU: please allow up to 8 days for delivery
EU: £19.95 per delivery address
Delivery outside the EU
We regret that we are not able to take online orders for delivery outside of the EU. International orders can be taken over the phone orders by the National Railway Museum Retail store on +44 1904 686 240 or email@example.com. We hope to offer delivery to USA, Canada and Australia by October 2012. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest and we will notify you once this service is available.
If you wish to return or exchange a product to us for any reason you may do so within 28 days of the date of dispatch. You can return products purchased to our returns centre address listed below.
National Railway Museum Returns, Unit 8, The Parkway, Centrum, 100 Business Park, Burton on Trent, Stafforshire, DE14 2WL
The value of the returned product(s) at the time of purchase will be refunded in full to the same credit/debit card used to purchase the goods. Please allow up to 28 days from the receipt of your return for a refund to be processed.
If you wish to return or exchange a product from a Non EU address, these items will have to be returned at the customers own cost and proof of purchase is recommended.
If you wish to receive replacement goods, please order them via our website or our call centre. We regret that we are currently unable to exchange goods via the returns centre. If you have any questions please contact our customer services department on 0151 650 6062./p>